The holiday Muzak is a'blaring. The holiday lights are a'glowing. The creepy shopping mall window scenes with plastic Santas and children are a'moving.
It's holiday shopping time.
This is a stressful time for many, but can be a fun time for all. It's all about mindset; enjoying the fact that it's going to take forever, and you're going to have to wait in line, and none of the staff at the store works there the rest of the year, etc. One way to prevent needless suffering is to dress appropriately. Read on for five tips for men and women.
What to wear to holiday shop - Five tips
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop