There you are, just days -- if not hours -- before Christmas, and you still need gifts for Uncle Phil, Cousin Betty, and your wife. So you swing by the mall on your way home and pick up a handful of gift cards. Will you be considered Santa of the year or a Scrooge? That depends on where you get the cards and who you get them for.
You know Uncle Phil is a serious camper and backpacker, so you hit the mall sporting goods store for him. Your wife shops at the big department store a lot, so you get her card there. And for Cousin Betty, the clothes horse, you hit the first clothing store you saw. Did you do well or will you be getting coal in your stocking?
Gift cards - Cool or cop-out?
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop