I've seen so many cool things made out of wine corks, and although I've saved up more corks than I care to count, I have yet to actually do anything with them. With Christmas coming, though, I'm feeling crafty, so I'm scouring the Internets to find cool corky crafts, which I may or may not try for myself.
The first is this fabulous wreath. I mean, it's small, but really cool, and looks pretty easy. And, depending on how much you drink, you might have enough corks to make one of these for everyone in your family!
Ready to get started? Here's how:
You need 22 corks of similar size, 22 small jingle bells, some green floral wire, and your trusty drill (equipped with an itty bitty bit -- just big enough to get the floral wire through). Drill holes at the top and bottom of each cork, making sure that the holes on the top line up with the ones on the bottom.
Thread the wire through the bottom of each cork, leaving plenty of wire for tying at the ends. Then, with a separate piece of wire, start threading the tops of the corks, alternating with the bells. Twist and tie the wires closed, making a circle, and then hang with a pretty ribbon.
Come on, if I think I can do this, I'm sure you can. Let me know how it turns out!
Wine Cork Crafts - Eco-Friendly Jingle Bell Wreath
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop