Wow. This is such an awesome idea, I can't believe nobody has done it before. Back in 2003 and 2006, the Chicago Tribune asked readers to submit pictures of their children being terrorized by those creepy mall Santas. The photos were posted online and got almost a million page views.
This season, writers Denise Joyce and Nancy Watkins have separated the wheat from the chaff, condensing the most horrifying pics into an absolute juggernaut among coffee table books. It's called, simply, Scared of Santa, Scenes of Terror in Toyland, and it's available for the sadistic pleasure of all for just $9.95 at your local bookstore.
It's no secret, mall Santas can be a little freaky, but apparently they have to put up with a lot of BS -- including getting peed on by their overexcited patrons. So, as you're flipping through the pages, giggling as you sympathize with these terrified tots, have a little pity for the man inside the Santa suit too.
Scared of Santa, Scenes of Terror in Toyland - The Book
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop