The warmth of a steaming cup of tea, coffee, or cocoa is always welcome during the cold days of winter. But that darned cold air ... it will not only chill you to the bone -- the heat will be gone in a flash if you don't house your cup or kettle in a cozy. This Christmas, as you curl up to watch Rudolph hang with the Misfit Toys, or hours of football, make sure your warm beverage is ready for the heat-stealing air.
If you don't want to make one yourself, Etsy is just full of versions for your cups and kettles that are both knit and sewn. But it's much better to custom make your own. It's one of the easiest and quickest projects you can knit!
Make it Christmas-themed with the awesome Santa cozy to the right, or try any of these free patterns.
Cozy Up This Christmas!
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop