Hanukkah Flash Mob Takes Over Jerusalem
It sounded like Outkast, but what's that about fluffy latkes? A flash mob took over downtown Jerusalem last week to celebrate the festival of lights with a declaration that oy is just yo backwards.
Dancing to "Hanukkah Hey Ya" by comedian Eric Schwartz -- aka Smooth E -- the mob was organized by Nefesh B'Nefesh, an Israeli non-profit that usually focuses its efforts on "Anglo-Israeli Jewish solidarity" and strengthening the state of Israel. But with Hanukkah this close, somebody was burning the midnight oil to find a real attention getter (don't worry, there's enough left for eight nights of lights).
Can't get it out of your head? Download the MP3 from Smooth E's store for 99 cents. And how about those lyrics?
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop