- Fried Doughnuts Recipe - Simple recipe for basic fried doughnuts, hold the jelly.
- Hanukkah Doughnuts (Parve) - Deep-fried with a jelly filling, this Hanukkah doughnut recipe will make your mouth water.
- Sufganiot - Jelly Doughnuts (Dairy) - Created by Jamie Geller, author of "Quick and Kosher Recipes from the Bride Who Knew Nothing."
- Sufganiyot - These can be prepared with butter and milk for a dairy meal or water and margarine for a meat meal.
- The Jewish Woman - Here you will find a whole collection of Hanukkah doughnut recipes.
Hanukkah Doughnut Recipes
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop