5x7 cards, folded in half
Black Embroidery Floss
1 3/8" circular craft punch
small hole punch
To make the card in the video:
1. Create an invitation for a 3.5x5 card in word processing software.
print on the outside back cover.
2. On the outside of the front of the card, punch our three circles
3. Punch out a small hole directly beneath the large holes
4. Thread 6" piece of floss through small and large hole and make a knot.
5. Cut out small 1.5" squares of fabric scraps. Glue around the edges of the large circles on the inside of the card and adhere fabric.
6. Glue around the edges of the card and stick edges together.
For fancy envelope liners, trace an open envelope onto patterned paper. Trim .5" from edge.Slip into envelope and use a little glue in corners to adhere.
Feeling crafty? Check out more of Kendra's DIY projects here.