12"x12" sheets of patterned craft paper
To make the boxes in the video:
1. Measure and cut paper so that there are two 6"x12" pieces.
2. Fold paper in half length-wise but do not crease. Fold bottom edge 1/4" up, use a small line of glue and hold until dry. Fold and glue again.
3. Fold right edges 1/4" and secure with craft glue. Fold again and glue.
4. Rotate paper so that vertical seam is facing you. Scrunch paper a little and make a fold at the top.
5. Open the last fold and fill with treats or favors. Secure with glue and hold until dry. Fold again and glue.
Feeling crafty? Check out more of Kendra's DIY projects here.