Crayons in fall colors
1. Lay craft paper flat. This will protect your iron and surface from any melted crayon wax. Tear off about 20" of wax paper.
2. Use pencil sharpener to shave off bits from crayons. Cover half the wax paper in a light coating. be sure to not use too many shavings, or the wax will spill out of the paper.
3. Fold the wax paper and then the craft paper in half to cover the crayon shavings.
4. Put iron on the lowest setting and iron over the craft paper for about 10 seconds until shavings are melted. You can check by peeling back the craft paper. If there are not enough shavings to fill up the wax paper, simply peel back the wax paper, add some more shavings, and iron over to melt.
5. Use a fall leaf to trace a shape on the wax paper and cut out with scissors.
6. Use a needle to attach thread to the leaf. these are great to string from a window or chandelier-- they have a stained glass effect when placed in front of a light source.