It was a beautiful day for a Christmas parade in Richmond, Va. Happy crowds lined the streets as Santa's helpers passed out candy and the marching bands played. Onlookers cheered as the star of the show, a giant inflatable Rudolph the Reindeer balloon, made his way down the street.
But then, tragedy struck.
You know what's going to happen and you know it won't be pretty. And yet, you just cannot look away.
Parents, you may want to send the kids out of the room for this one.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Balloon Meets a Tragic End
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop