What does it take to get the White House Christmas tree decorated? Ninety-seven volunteers, a half dozen ladders, and a scaffold. And that's just the beginning.
This shows all the action, from start to finish, as the White House tree is erected and decked out. It's an amazing glimpse into what it takes to get the First Residence ready for the holidays. And for more behind-the-scenes decorating scoop, don't miss HGTV's "White House Christmas," airing on Sunday, Dec. 12.
Want to start your own holiday tradition? Check out this ornament idea from Holidays Central.
The White House Christmas Tree: A Time-Lapse Video
- How to Throw an Easter Brunch Buffet - Holidays Central
- Easter Centerpiece Ideas - Holidays Central
- Spring Clean Like a Pro - Reader's Digest
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas - Celebrations
- Unique Twists on Spring Cocktails - Celebrations
- Easter Bunny Cake - KitchenDaily
- How to Play: Easter Egg Race - ParentDish
- Early Spring Flowers: What's Blooming? - Shelterpop