The 2011 U.S. Figure Skating Championships are being held this week at the Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina. It is an annual competition to determine the national champions for the United States. It's a big deal.
True, the U.S. Figure Skating Championship isn't a holiday, but it's an event worthy of a big circle on your calendar. That's close enough.
Our good friends at Kipling are the exclusive accessories sponsor of the 2011 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, which, obviously, means the bags are awesome. That's why one lucky Holidash.com reader is going to win the official bag of the 2011 U.S. Figure Skating Championships by Kipling.
That's how we do it in the 'Dash.
Kipling is available for all of your Facebook needs, and so is Holidash.com. Like us. Really like us.
Here's how you can win the official U.S. Figure Skating Championship bag from Kipling:
- Enter your name and email in the form below.
- The entry must be left before 5 pm ET on Friday, January 28, 2011.
- You may enter only once on this post.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winner will receive one Official U.S. Figure Skating Championship Bag from Kipling. Total value = $157.00.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.
We'll notify the winner by email, and you'll have 24 hours to respond. If we don't hear back, we'll pick a new winner, so remember to check your email!